Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Worth of a Quarter


A quarter really won't buy you much these days...that is unless you have a three year old. Carson will do pretty much anything for a quarter. If Carson doesn't want to clean his room one day, we'll offer him a quarter and the room will be clean in a flash. He loves to have a quarter in his pocket when we go to a store so he can get a piece of candy. The other day Carson asked me to get him some juice. I was in the middle of feeding Callie and told him I would do it when I was done. He asked if I would do it right then even using the magic word please. I told him no. He then responded, "I will give you a quarter Mommy!" I couldn't help but bust out laughing.

2 comments:

Alice Faye said...

He is one smart kid. Do dang cute!! I think it is almost time to move to Tennessee. Your Mom has had you long enough.

Jodie said...

That is hilarious! I can't wait until Cooper is a little older and I can bribe him that way!